If you’re looking for a part-time opportunity that offers competitive wages, free training and licence upgrading, and a great work/life balance, then we have the job for you!
Become a Sharp school bus driver driver and reap the benefits of driving within your own community, bringing your children to work (no childcare costs!), doing rewarding work for part of each day, and supplementing your income with a job you love.
Our drivers enjoy:
- Regular, part-time hours
- Ability to bring your children to work
- FREE in-house training & licence upgrading (to a B licence)
- 187 working days per year – never work a weekend, evening or holiday again!
- Independent work environment with competitive wages
Qualified Applicants Must:
- Be dependable, caring, and committed to the safety of your riders
- Be a team player, able to work well with the public and children
- Have a full G-class Ontario driver’s licence with at least one year of driving experience as a G licensed driver (G2 will not qualify for the upgrading process, must be a full G licence)
- Be able to pass a criminal background check & vulnerable sector screening
- Be able to pass a Ministry of Transportation medical screening
If you are searching for something to be passionate about, or to make a difference in the lives of young people, School Bus Driving is the answer you’ve been looking for!
At Sharp Bus Lines Limited, we are dedicated to the safe, timely, and reliable transportation of students in communities all over Southern Ontario. Our drivers come from all walks of life, and are caring, passionate, and enjoy the work they do every day to make a difference in the lives of the children they transport. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!