MECHANIC (310T/S) TRUCK AND COACH TECHNICIAN
If you are a team player who is proactive, committed to safety, and are seeking advancement in your career as a School Bus Mechanic, we are looking for you!
Currently seeking a qualified and experienced individual to join our team of skilled mechanics as a 310T or 310S Mechanic. Reporting to the Shop Foreman, the successful candidate will be a skilled problem solver who is mechanically inclined and will be safety minded & hard working.
- Possess and maintain own hand tools required for the job
- Maintain and repair school buses; maintenance, inspection, and safety testing as required
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintenance of accurate records of all service, repair, and other work
- Diagnostic tests as needed
- Scheduling of vehicle safety inspections and maintenance
- Comply with Health & Safety Regulations
- Other duties as assigned by Shop Foreman
Qualified Applicants Must Have:
- A valid G-Level Ontario Driver’s Licence
- Valid 310T or 310S licence (willingness to obtain 310S licence is considered an asset)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (oral and written)
- A “can do” attitude and a willingness to learn
- Dependable and committed to safety
- Ability to lift 75lbs; physical effort and dexterity is essential for this role
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
In addition to a competitive salary, we also have fantastic employee benefits and great hours; this is a Monday-Friday day shift position. At Sharp, we are a family business, and as such we believe in promoting from within. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, then Sharp is the right place for you.
Click here to view our current openings and submit your online application, quickly and easily.
Call or Drop In
Rather talk to us in person? Call or drop in to any of our locations to speak to a Manager. Click here to see a list of our locations.